- Are you an addict of the fashion digital devices like iPod, iPhone, or others? If you are, TC Video to Audio Converter is essential.
- TC Video to Audio Converter can satisfy all your needs of converting the video files including 3GP, ASF, AVCHD, AVI, DivX, FLV, H.264, M4V, MKV, MP4, MPEG, RM, WMV, etc. to audio formats such as M4A, MP3, WMA, etc.
- It supports convert between audio formats including AAC, M4A, MP3, OGG, WAV and WMA, as well as decode lossless audio APE/CUE and rip audio CD to other audio formats.
- During the conversion process, you can pre-listen the audio file with the built-in audio player.
- TC Video to Audio Converter provides you with multi-core CPU to make the most of your CPU and ensure the highest video to audio conversion speed.
- In order not to disturb you do other applications, you can run TC Video to Audio Converter in the background.
- It offers after-done actions: shutdown, exit, hibernate, standby to avoid you waiting until the video to audio conversion is done.
- Video to audio converter
Extract audios from various videos like 3GP, ASF, AVCHD, AVI, DivX, FLV, H.264, M4V, MKV, MP4, MPEG, RM, and WMV.
- Audio converter
It supports convert among popular audio formats from one to another, such as MP3 to WAV, M4A to MP3, MP3 to AAC, WMA to MP3, MP3 to WAV, etc.
- Support for multi-core CPU
With its multi-core CPU support, this video to audio converter can convert video to audio at the highest speed and make the most of CPU.
- Pre-listen the output
You can pre-listen the output audio file with its built-in audio player.
- TC Video to Audio Converter supports convert many videos to audios in batch to save you time.
- You can set the start time and duration to convert a sound segment from video or audio file.
- It provides you with the output audio like AAC and AC3 with high quality.
- You can customize and adjust the parameters like bit rate, sample rate, channel, encode mode, volume as you want.
- You can split one source file into several smaller ones by customizing file size or time length.
- "Add profile" function is to add multiple profiles for one source file and get it converted into several different files at one time.
- You can pre-listen the output audio file with the built-in audio player.
- It supports after-done actions including shutdown, exit, hibernate, standby to avoid you waiting until the video to audio conversion is done.
- TC Video to Audio Converter supports to work in background for not disturbing you to perform other applications.
|Video||3G2, 3GP, ASF, Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi), AVCHD Video (*.mts, *.m2ts), AVI, DAT, DIF, DivX, DV, DVR-MS, FLV, H.261, H.264, H.264/MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), M4V, MJPEG, MJPG, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPEG2 HD Video (*.mpg; *.mpeg), MPEG-2 TS HD Video (*.ts), MPEG-4 TS HD Video (*.ts), MPV, NSV, NUT, QT, Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), RM, RMVB, SWF, VOB, WMV, WMV HD Video (*.xwmv), XviD, YUV|
|Audio||AAC, AC3, AIFF, APE, AU, CDA, CUE, FLAC, M4A, MP2, MP3, MPA, OGG, RA, RAM, SUN AU, WAV, WMA Format|
|Image||BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG|
|Audio||AAC, AC3, M4A, MP3, MP2, OGG, RA, SUN AU, WMA, WAV Format|
|Image||BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG|
- OS :Windows Vista, XP (SP2 or later), 7
- Processor : 1GHz AMD/Intel or above
- RAM :512MB RAM or above
- Free Hard Disk :100MB space for installation
- Graphics Card : graphics card of 16-bit or higher, resolution of Super VGA (800X600)
If you want to use TC Video to Audio Converter to clip or merge video and audio files, you can follow the guide as follows.
Clip Video & Audio Files
You can first select the video file you need to clip. Then, on the toolbar, click “Clip” item for entering “Clip” window. Secondly, set the start and end point in order to get the segment. And you can do the action again to get a few segments as you want. Then, check out that "Output segments as a whole one" item as well as merge the partial segments into a single file in the list. Finally, click on “Move Up/Down” option for specifying the sequence of the segments.
Make Merged Item
Choose multiple files as well as click on "Merge Selected Item into One" option of the toolbar for merging the selected files in to a single and make a merged file.
Tip: Only if the files are of same kind could be merged. For example, video files can’t be merged with photos.
- iPod/iPhone Tools
- DVD/Blu Ray Tools
- Video Tools
- Audio Tools
- Mac Tools