iPad Video Converter
- In order to get iPad MPEG-4, H.264 video formats, you can choose iPad Video Converter to convert 3GP, ASF, AVCHD, AVI, DivX, H.264, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MKV, MOV, MPEG, RM, VOB, WMV.
- Not only convert files, the iPad Video Converter can be also used to extract iPad music of 3GP, AAC from AVI, APE, ASF, CUE, DivX, M4A, MKV, MOV, MP2, MP3, MPEG, OGG, RM, VOB, WAV, WMA, WMV, etc.
- Supporting batch conversion, the tool can convert several files at one time. In addition, it can trim segment clips, search video information and customize output file parameters such as bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, audio channel, resolution and codec, split large files.
- iPad HD Video Converter
Easily, this tool could convert iPad 720p H.264 HD video from HD videos. Moreover, the tool supports the following HD video formats: Supported HD video formats include AVCHD (*.mts*.m2ts), AVI HD, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-2 HD, MPEG-2 TS HD, MPEG-4 TS HD, Quick Time HD, WMV HD, etc.
- iPad Video Converter
All kinds of HD video and popular video format car able to be converted to iPad H.264/MPEG4/MOV video with the help of iPad Video Converter.
- iPad Music Converter
The tool can help you extract audio from videos and convert them to iPad audio of AAC, AIFF, MP3 and WAV. Furthermore, it will convert all audio formats to iPad audio.
- Supports Multi-Core CPU
Because of making full use of multi-core processor, the highest speed can be getting by converting files using all cores.
- Support all models of iPad/iPod/iPhone
This iPad Video Converter supports all types of models of iPad/iPod/iPhone including Fully support all models of iPad/iPod/iPhone, such asiPad, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod classic, iPod nano 5G, iPod shuffle, iPod touch.
- Fast conversion speed
At the same time, it can convert several files with multithreading. And the point of multi-core CPU is for you to take the best side of multi-core system in the way of converting iPad videos or movies.
- Trim any clip
When you desire to get a part of a video, you can trim the clip you want.
- Edit ID3 tag
In addition, you are able to edit the info of output MP3, WMA ID3 tag including author, album, genre, etc. in profile settings panel.
- View the source
Also, you are able to have a look at the source file information, such as duration, bit rate, frame rate, format, channels, etc.
|Output Device Supported|
|Video||3G2, 3GP, ASF, AVI, DAT, DIF, DivX, DV, DVR-MS, FLV, H.261, H.264, H.264/MPEG-4, M4V, MJPEG, MJPG, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPV, NSV, NUT, QT, RM, RMVB, SWF, VOB, WMV, XviD, YUV
Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi), AVCHD Video (*.mts*.m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), MPEG2 HD Video (*.mpg; *.mpeg), MPEG-2 TS HD Video (*.ts), MPEG-4 TS HD Video (*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.xwmv)
|Audio||AAC, AC3, AIFF, APE, AU, CDA, CUE, FLAC, M4A, MP2, MP3, MPA, OGG, RA, RAM, SUN AU Format, WAV, WMA|
|Video||H.264 HD, H.264, MPEG-4, MOV|
|Audio||AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV|
|Image||BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG|
- Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows 7
- 750MHz Intel AMD CPU or higher
- 100 MB or more
- more than one DVD-ROM drive
- Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
- iPod/iPhone Tools
- DVD/Blu Ray Tools
- Video Tools
- Audio Tools
- Mac Tools