- DVD to Apple TV Converter for Mac can convert DVD to Apple TV H.264/AVC, Apple TV video MP4/MPEG-4 for Apple TV; convert DVD to Apple TV audio formats like M4A, MP3.
- Mac DVD to Apple TV Converter is used to rip a segment from a DVD, define file size, clip DVD, rip segment of DVD and adjust parameters before converting.
- Convert DVD to Apple TV video
Convert DVD to Apple TV H.264, MPEG-4 video on Mac.
- Convert DVD to Apple TV audio
Convert DVD to Apple TV MP3, M4A audio on Mac.
- Batch conversion
Support batch conversion mode, Mac DVD to Apple TV Converter can convert several files simultaneously.
- Offer optimized profiles for Apple TV, such as output formats, bit rate, size, and other default settings. And you can make changes to them and save them for later use.
- Get various video/audio formats from the same DVD by setting multiple profiles on one title/chapter.
- While clipping a DVD title/chapter, you are able to select the unwanted clips like ads, features, trailer removed. In addition, you can output the clips respectively or merge them into a large video.
- Split a file into several segments, and convert them one by one.
- Extract video clip from the chapter/title of DVD through setting starting time and duration.
- Select subtitle, audio and angle to convert DVD to Apple TV on Mac.
- The built-in Bitrate Calculator can calculate the bit rate for file size you desire.
- The built-in resizable player is used to take snapshot of the movie images in a DVD while previewing.
- Offer numerous kinds of languages like Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish.
|Output Devices Supported|
|DVD-Video, DVD folder, DVD IFO file|
|Video||H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MP4, MPEG-4, FLV|
|Audio||AAC, MP3, WAV|
|Image||BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG|
- OS : Snow Leopard, Mac OS X v10.5 – 10.6
- Processor : Intel®
- RAM : 512MB
- Free Hard Disk : 100MB free hard disk for installation
- Graphics Card :graphics card of 16-bit or higher, Super VGA (800×600) resolution
Q1. How to extract a segment of a DVD?
A: After running this DVD to Apple TV Converter for Mac, you are able to begin the job of extracting. The steps are very easy, for you just need to set the starting and ending time in the “Advanced Profile Settings” panel. Then, click the convert button.
Q2. There is “Subtitles” in the top, what is the function?
A: The “Subtitles” allows you to select a suitable one to get satisfied output file. Click it, there will be several choices. Moreover, the angle and audio track can be selected, too.
- iPod/iPhone Tools
- DVD/Blu Ray Tools
- Video Tools
- Audio Tools
- Mac Tools