- DVD Ripper for Mac offers super video and audio quality. It can rip popular video and audio formats including 3GP, AC3, AVI, DivX, H.264/AVC, M4A, MOV, MP3, MP4, MPEG, WAV, WMV.
- The output video/audio from Mac DVD Ripper can be played on iPod, iPhone, PS and many other popular devices.
- DVD Ripper for Mac allows you to take charge of converting process and customize the output files. The customizing output files methods include clipping video segments, merging and splitting titles, selecting the target DVD subtitle and soundtrack, etc..
- You are able to edit your videos through the following ways: adding watermarks and soundtrack, adjusting subtitle font and position, applying artistic effects, customizing the image size, etc..
- Rip DVDs to Video and Audio
Convert a variety of video and audio formats, like 3GP, 3GP2, AC3, AU, AVI, DivX, H.264/AVC, M4A, MOV, MP3, MP4, MPEG, OGG, RA, WAV, WMA, WMV, etc..
- Rip DVDs for Multimedia Devices
Classify the output formats according to devices. In addition, it offers the best conversion solutions for devices such as PSP/PS3, Apple TV, mobile phones, Windows mobiles, MP4 players, and so on.
- Quick DVD Ripping
DVD ripping can be finished in a short time, because Mac DVD Ripper supports multithreading and batch ripping.
- One-Step DVD Rip and Transfer
Without any complicated step, the ripping and transferring process of DVDs to iPhone, iPod, iTunes or PSP is just one click.
- Merge Titles
To create a continuous movie, you can merge several DVD titles together. Moreover, you can add cool transitional effects to the merged DVD titles.
- Clip Video Segments
Cut the unwanted parts in a DVD. Output the segments as a merged whole or individually.
- Split Large File
Split a DVD to several sections by defining the split size or duration.
- Crop Image Size
Crop the borders or other bits you do not want through setting the image frame.
- Adjust Video Settings
Choose from various artistic effects like "old film", "shadow" and "sand". Moreover, the video brightness, contrast and saturation can be adjusted.
- Adjust DVD Subtitle and Add Soundtrack, Watermark
Adjust the transparency, vertical position and font for the selected subtitle. It can also let you add soundtrack and text or picture watermarks to the outputted video.
- Compare Original and Edited Videos
Compare the original and edited videos with a complete overview; take snapshot of the pictures and save them as BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG.
- Optimized Conversion Profiles
Convert the conversion profiles by setting the best parameters. Profiles can be classified for a wide collection of multimedia devices. Also, they can be adjusted and saved.
- Rip Title to Required Size
The built-in Bitrate Calculator helps you rip a title to several formats according to the size you demand.
- Rip DVD with desired subtitle/soundtrack/angle
No matter what kind of subtitle, soundtrack and angle you like, DVD Ripper for Mac can help you rip DVD.
- Multilingual interface
Support numerous languages such as (English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese.
|DVD-Video, DVD folder, DVD IFO file, ISO image file|
|Video||ASF, AVI, DivX, FLV, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, RM, Super Video CD Format, Video CD Format, VOB MPEG2 PS Format, WMV, XviD|
|Audio||AAC, AC3, AMR, M4A, MP2, MP3, OGG, RA, SUN AU Format, WAV, WMA|
|Image||BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG|
- Intel® processor
- Mac OS X v10.4 - 10.6
- 512MB RAM
- 100MB space for installation
- graphics card of 16-bit or higher, resolution of super VGA (800×600)
- DVD-ROM drive
Q1. I want to add special effects to the output file, how to finish it?
A: On the bottom of Mac DVD Ripper, there is a menu of “Effect”. Click it, there are some choices, such as "old film", "shadow", "sand" and so on. Just choose the effect you like, so the output file will be excellent.
Q2: What is the process to rip a segment of DVD?
A: To rip a segment, you should set the split size or duration. And you can find them in “Advanced Profile Settings” panel. At first, you can highlight the DVD; and then input the “Start Time” and “Length”.
- iPod/iPhone Tools
- DVD/Blu Ray Tools
- Video Tools
- Audio Tools
- Mac Tools