- Used on Mac, DVD Creator for Mac can convert 3GP, 3GP2, ASF, AVI, DAT, FLV, M2TS, M4V, MKV, MOD, MOV, MP4, MPA, MPEG, MPG, TP, TRP, TS, VOB to DVD.
- DVD Creator for Mac provides ways to edit your video files, such as trimming, cropping and adjusting video effect. Also, you can make a rearrangement with a customizable menu.
- DVD Creator for Mac is able to customize NTSC or PAL, adjust 4:3 or 16:9 video aspect, set after done actions, and burn DVD movie disc, DVD folder or ISO files.
- To create a DVDby yourself, you are ale to select brilliant DVD menus and menu editing choices.
- DVD Creator for Mac supports DVD–5 and DVD–9; DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM, DVD-RW.
- Mac DVD Burner
Create DVD-Video from your video files. Also, it supports many videos formats like 3G2, 3GP, ASF, AVI, DAT, DV, DVS(R)-MS, FLV, M2TS, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPG, MTS, NSV, RM, RMVB, TS, VOB, WMV.
- Mac DVD Creator
Offering function of converting, this DVD Creator for Mac can convert video files into DVD folder or ISO files to backup on hard disk.
- DVD Menu Creator
Select a menu template, set background music/picture, menu title and opening film. Moreover, it helps you create DVD movie disc with custom DVD menu.
- Custom DVD Maker
Allow you to adjust the video with many methods, so you can create custom DVD movies. The methods of adding audio tracks or subtitles, clipping video segments are significant.
- Multithreading Processing
With multithreading supported, DVD Creator for Mac can help you convert video files into DVD movie on Mac OS.
- Designed specifically for Mac OS X
Video to DVD burner developed specifically for Mac OS (including Mac OS X 10.5 leopard) Intel users.
- Convert all popular video formats to DVD
Convert all formats such as 3GP, 3GP2, AVI, DAT, FLV, M2TS, M4V (without DRM protection), MKV, MOV, MOV, MP4, MPA, MPEG, MPG, TP, TRP, TS, VOB to DVD on Mac.
- High compatibility
Another especially essential feature is that it supports all sorts of DVD recorders such as ASUS, BenQ, LG, OVK, Philip, Pioneer, Samsung, Sony etc.. In addition, it is able to convert videos to various types like DVD Disks: DVD–5 and DVD–9; DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM, DVD-RW.
- Powerful Video editing function
Support trimming video, cropping video and adjusting effects. Furthermore, you can set brightness, contrast and saturation to get the best video quality.
- High Customization
Offer possibility to define background music and menu template. From the hard disk, the background music can be set. Also, you can set the frame, button and text of DVD movie.
- Easy to use
Without any complicated step, videos can be converted to DVD on Mac easily. Moreover, all settings are available in the intuitive interface and submenu.
- Output Devices Supported
iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, iPod touch, iPod video,iTouch
Apple TV, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS
General 3G mobile phone, BlackBerry etc
General MP4 players: Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver etc
- Input File Formats Supported
JVC Everio series TOD and common AVI, H.264, MPG, MP4, WMV files etc
- Output File Formats Supported
3G2, 3GP, ASF, ASF, AVI, Divx, DV, FLV, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MKV, MOV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPG, RM, VOB, WMV, Xvid format
AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP2, MP3, WAV, WMA format
BMP, JPEG, JPG, PNG
- 1G Hz or higher Intel processor.
- For iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro, etc., Mac OS X (including Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger and 10.5 X Leopard) is needed
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or more.
- For DVD features, DVD-ROM or rewritable DVD drives are needed
- 1024*768 or higher resolution
Q1: How to improve the burning quality?
A: Click the button of “Preferences”, there is “Settings”. Click it, you will see “Output” section, and then you can choose “High Video Quality” or “Highest Video Quality”. The default ones are 'Normal'. Of course, the higher or highest allows you to improve the burning quality.
Q2: Is there possibility to customize the menu of the output DVD? v
A: Yes. In the “Menu” section, you should click “Edit” to enter “Menu Edit” window. In the window, you can do some things to menu, like: change the template; add background music/picture, title and opening film.
- iPod/iPhone Tools
- DVD/Blu Ray Tools
- Video Tools
- Audio Tools
- Mac Tools