DVD Copy for Mac
- At copying ratio of 1:1, DVD Copy for Mac is helpful in copying entire DVD movies (D5 to D5, D9 to D9).
- Usually, there is protection for CDs including CSS, RC and RCE, so it is necessary to remove them. Mac DVD burner will solve it for converting DVD movies without any limit (including leopard).
- The special point of DVD Copy for Mac is that it only supports complete DVD folders. Without any protection, it can burn DVD movies to new DVD discs directly.
- You can save the DVD folder on computer. Or you can choose to burn DVD to a blank DVD disc.
- DVD copying
Clone and copy DVD movies for backup, for example, copy DVD5 to DVD5, DVD9 to DVD9 completely in 1:1 ratio.
- DVD compressing
Compress DVD like DVD9 to DVD5 with top quality.
- DVD backup
Backup DVD to ISO image file or DVD folder on the hard disk. Then, you can play the DVD movie without DVD driver.
- DVD burning
Burn ISO image files or DVD folder to movie to be played in portable DVD player.
- Copy DVD at 1:1 quality
Copy DVD (DVD-5 to DVD-5, DVD-9 to DVD-9) on Mac OS at 1:1 ratio. Including details of titles, menus, subtitles and audio tracks, the copying process can copy all of them to another DVD disc.
- Remove DVD protection
Remove CSS, RC and RCE DVD protections, so you can copy and burn DVD movies with no limitation.
- Copy DVD folder to computer
Copy the DVD folders of DVD movie, and then save them on your computer.
- Directly burn DVD
In the process of burning DVD movies to new DVD discs, there is no DVD protection in this Mac DVD burner.
- Easy to use
The important advantage is that the copying can be finished in a few clicks, so it is very easy to use.
- Output Devices Supported
iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, iPod touch, iPod video,iTouch
Apple TV, iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS
General 3G mobile phone, BlackBerry etc
General MP4 players: Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver etc
- Input File Formats Supported
JVC Everio series TOD and common AVI, H.264, MPG, MP4, WMV files etc
- Output File Formats Supported
3G2, 3GP, ASF, ASF, AVI, Divx, DV, FLV, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MKV, MOV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MPG, RM, VOB, WMV, Xvid format
AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, FLAC, M4A, MKA, MP2, MP3, WAV, WMA format
BMP, JPEG, JPG, PNG
- Intel processor, 1G Hz or above PowerPC G4/G5
- Mac OS X (including Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger and 10.5 X Leopard) on iMac,
- MacBook, Mac Pro, etc.
- 512 MB physical RAM (memory) or above.
- DVD features need DVD-ROM or rewritable DVD drives
- 1024*768 or higher resolution
- Step 1: load the DVD disc by licking DVD folder in "Source".
- Step 2: Select the DVD ROM Drive in the "Target" box.
- Step 3: The button of “Main Movie Mode" allows you to get the main movie. Or, you can select "Full Movie Mode" to copy the whole movie.
- Step 4: Adjust the settings from numerous sections.
- Step 5: Now, you should click the button at the bottom. And then choose the output type in the “Size" dialog box.
- Step 6: It is turn to start copying by clicking the button.
- iPod/iPhone Tools
- DVD/Blu Ray Tools
- Video Tools
- Audio Tools
- Mac Tools