- DVD Converter is able to rip DVD (DVD folder, ISO, IFO) to WMV, convert DVD to MPEG, and rip DVD to AVI, DivX, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, MP4, RM, XviD videos.
- DVD Ripper offers quick speed and high quality to rip DVD to 3GP, AAC, AC3, M4A, MP3, OGG, RA, WAV, WMA and other audio formats.
- In addition, DVD Converter can be used to extract pictures from DVD.
- You can custom the output file: apply artistic effects, add watermark or adjust image size.
- DVD Ripper offers numerous editing functions, for example: customize output file size with the Bitrate Calculator, clip the video segment to output individually, merge video files into one, etc..
- DVD Ripper
Rip and convert DVD movies to 3GP, ASF, AVI, DV, FLV, H.264/AVC, MOV, MP4, MPEG, RM, VOB, WMV, XviD and many others.
- High-Definition (HD) DVD Ripper
Convert DVD movies to HD ASF videos, HD AVI, HD H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HD MPEG-2/4, HD Quick Time, HD VOB, HD WMV, and other HD video formats.
- DVD Audio Ripper
Extract favored audios from DVD movies and convert them to AAC, AC3, M4A, MP2, MP3, OGG, RA, WAV, WMA or any other popular audio format.
- Clip, Merge and Split Videos
There are various editing functions: clipping segments from a DVD title/chapter; merging several titles/chapters with added transitions; splitting a title/chapter into segments.
- Breathtaking Video Effects
Adjust video effects: cropping movie image frame; applying artistic effects; adjusting multiple subtitles/soundtracks; adding watermarks.
- Rip DVD with certain elements
Rip the entire DVD or one/several titles. Moreover, it can rip DVD movie with certain audio, subtitle and angle.
- Video effect to create stylish video
The parameters of the video are adjustable, such as brightness, contrast and saturation. Alos, you can add artistic effects like "Old film", "Gray" to the video.
- Merge several DVD titles
Within one step of clicking, several segments can be merged into a big one.
- Clip DVD title conveniently
Clip DVD to get video segment by setting certain length with convenience.
- Resize video screen
The screen size can be appropriate to your device screen. Therefore, DVD Converter can crop movie image size to convert video with the specific size.
- Add Watermark
Add watermark to your video with adjustable transparence, vertical and horizontal position, watermark in word or picture.
- Real-time comparison preview
After applying effects in two windows in real-time, you can preview the original and the fixed video. The actions of customizing screen size, adjusting effects or adding watermark can be done, too.
- Set various parameters
Adjust all the parameters such as bit rate, frame rate, zoom, channels, video and audio codec, and zoom.
- Clear profile list
The current profiles can be classified according to the device type. After adjusting the parameters, you can save them to be used as a new profile.
- Run in background and after done action
Support after-done actions, and run in the background.
- Batch conversion and multithreading
Rip multiple files with batch conversion mode.
- Support preview anytime
The built-in player lets you display the DVD movie at first before ripping DVD to iPod MPEG-4/MP4 video or audio.
- Snap loved movie image
While previewing, you can take a snapshot of loved images and save them as JPG, GIF, BMP and PNG files.
- Unmatchable speed
Detect your CPU automatically, so it can make full use of CPU to offer especially high speed.
- Keep updated automatically
Check for updates automatically, so you do not need to check it by yourself.
|DVD-Video, DVD folder, DVD IFO file|
|Audio||AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, M4A, MP2, MP3, OGG, RA, SUN AU , WAV, WMA Format|
|Video||3GP, ASF, AVI, DivX, DV Format, DVD-Video Format, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, RM, Super Video CD Format, Video CD Format, VOB MPEG2 PS Format , WMV, XviD|
- Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7;
- 1GHz Intel/AMD or above
- 256MB, 512MB RAM or above
- 30MB Free Hard Disk space for installation
- 16-bit graphics card or higher, Graphic Card Super VGA (800×600) resolution
- DVD-ROM drive
Q1. What kinds of after-done actions can this DVD Converter offer?
A: The after-done actions from this converter are numerous, like Exit Program, Shut Down, Hibernate, Standby. After choosing one, you can just leave the computer to do other things.
Q2. How to set the video parameters, such as Frame rate?
A: The step to set video parameters is very simple:
- On the right panel, you will see “Profile”. Beside it, there is “Settings” down list, just choose “Video Codec”.
- open “Video Codec”, there are some choices like Video Codec, Video Size, Bitrate, Frame Rate and so on.
- iPod/iPhone Tools
- DVD/Blu Ray Tools
- Video Tools
- Audio Tools
- Mac Tools