- TC DivX Converter can convert videos to DivX. In details, it can convert many videos formats such as 3GP, AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-4, RM, WMV to DivX format.
- All the formats supported by TC DivX converter can be converted to each other.
- The following functions are all related to TV DivX Converter: converting a video segment, customizing the output file size and splitting videos.
- Video to DivX Converter
Convert videos like 3GP, AVI, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG-4, RM, WMV to DivX format.
- General Video Converter
Besides converting all popular video formats to each other, it can convert video to audio formats.
- M4A & MP3 Audio Converter
Convert videos and audios to MP3 and M4A formats.
- Batch Conversion
Convert several video files to DivX, and other formats.
- In order to the highest conversion speed, TC DivX Converter supports multi-core CPU and batch conversion.
- Split a video file into several pieces of DivX or other types. There is just one thing you need to do: define split time or file size.
- Convert any segment of the videos to DivX.
- The built-in Bitrate Calculator helps you convert a file according to your wanted size.
- Allow you to set several profile for the same resource at one time.
- Parameters of bit rate, frame rate, codec, resolution, quality and audio channel, etc. can be adjusted due to your needs.
- Support after-done actions like exit application, shut down, hibernate, stand by system.
- The built-in resizable player allows you to preview and take snapshots.
- Power management is also offered by TV DivX converter.
- Offer multiple languages: English, German, French, Japanese, Spanish, Italian and Chinese.
|Video||3G2, 3GP, ASF, AVI, DAT, DAT, DIF, DV, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPA, MPEG, MPG, QT, RM, RMVB, VOB, WMV|
|Video||3GPP, 3GPP2, AVI, DivX, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPEG1, MPEG2, MPEG4/H.264, VOB, WMV, XviD|
|Image||BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG|
- OS : Windows 7, Windows Vista Microsoft® Windows XP (SP2 or newer)
- Processor : 1GHz AMD/Intel or above
- RAM : 256MB, 512MB or above RAM
- Free Hard Disk :100MB space for installation
- Graphics Card : graphics card of 16-bit or higher, resolution of Super VGA (800×600)
DivX is a video codec developed by DivX, Inc., and it has been welcome for its capability to compress extended movie sections into small dimensions whilst sustaining higher visible quality. As a unique feature of the DVD video format, it is located on most of the newer DVD players.
- iPod/iPhone Tools
- DVD/Blu Ray Tools
- Video Tools
- Audio Tools
- Mac Tools