- At especially high speed, Blu Ray to DVD Converter can backup Blu-ray to DVD folders or ISO image files.
- Blu Ray to DVD Converter is used to rip Blu-Ray discs to both common videos (3GP, AVI, DivX, FLV, H.264/AVC, MOV, MP4, MPEG, RM, WMV, XviD) and HD videos (Apple TV H.264 720P, AVCHD Video (*.m2ts, *.mts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, HD WMV, MPEG-2/MPEG-4 TS HD Video).
- In addition, this Blu Ray software can burn ripped Blu-ray and other video files to DVD-Video discs.
- Blu Ray to DVD Converter supports extracting audios and capturing images from Blu-Ray movies. The audios can be saved as AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP2, MP3, OGG, RA, SUN AU, WAV, WMA; images can be saved as BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG.
- This converter also supplies various editing tools, such as: clip/crop/merge/split videos, attach watermarks, define video/audio parameters, create video menus, etc..
- Convert Blu-Ray to DVD Movies
Convert and burn Blu-ray movies to DVD movies for playback on DVD players.
- Create DVD Folders or ISO Images
Create DVD folders or ISO image files from Blu-ray movies.
- Support Various Devices
Support a variety of devices like Apple TV, iPhone, iPod, mobile phones, NDS, PMP, PSP, Wii, Xbox, Zune and so on.
- Support Numerous DVD-Video disc formats
Support different kinds of DVD-Video disc formats: DVD+R, DVD+R DL, DVD+RW, DVD-5, DVD-9, DVD-R, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM, DVD-RW.
- Trim, Merge, Split
Trim a video to keep the favored parts and convert them; join several files into a large one; split a file into small ones.
- Trim a video to keep wanted parts and convert them separately or as a whole; cut unwanted black edges, commercial logos or else.
- Add watermarks of picture and text to output video.
- Add applied effects to videos, such as "mosaic", "negative", "old film", "sand", "snowflake".
- Adjust the video effects including contrast, brightness and saturation.
- Customize the video parameters: bit rate, channel, codec, frame rate, quality, resolution, and sample rate.
- The built-in bit rate calculator helps you get liked output file size.
- Preview the edited and original Blu-ray movie. While previewing, you can take snapshots of your favorite images and save them as BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG.
- Batch conversion mode allows you to convert several files at the same time.
- Support actions like auto exit application, hibernation, standby, system shutdown as soon as a task is finished.
3G2, 3GP, AVI, DAT, DIF, DV, H.261, H.264, H.264/MPEG-4, MP4, MPEG, NUT, VOB, WMV, YUV
|DVD||DVD-Video, DVD folder, ISO image file|
|Video||3G2, 3GP, ASF, Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi), AVI, DivX, DV, FLV, H.264/MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPEG-2 HD Video (*.mpg; *.mpeg), MPEG-2 TS HD Video (*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), RMVB, SWF, TS, VOB, WMV, WMV HD Video (*.wmv), XviD|
|Audio||AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP2, MP3, OGG, RA, SUN AU, WAV, WMA Format|
|Image||BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG|
- OS : Microsoft® Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows XP (SP2 or later),
- Processor : 1GHz AMD/Intel or above
- RAM : 256MB, 512MB or above RAM
- Free Hard Disk :30MB space for installation
- Graphic Card : 16-bit graphics card or higher, resolution of Super VGA (800×600)
Q1. How to specify the brightness and contrast of the video image?
A: This Blu Ray to DVD Converter allows you to do this job in “Effect” window. At first, you should highlight the video you want to edit. And then click “Effect” to enter the brightness/contrast/saturation option. So, you can specify the options.
Q2. How can I attach subtitle files to the output video?
A: This task can be done with the help of “Subtitles”. And you should follow the following guide:
- Open “Subtitles” by clicking the button.
- On the right panel, there is plus button to add subtitle files.
- Highlight a subtitle file and choose language in “Subtitle Language”. Then, you can adjust the vertical position and font style.
- iPod/iPhone Tools
- DVD/Blu Ray Tools
- Video Tools
- Audio Tools
- Mac Tools