- The playback on Apple TV, Xbox or mobile digital media devices demands certain file formats. Therefore, Blu Ray Converter is created to rip blu-ray movies to compatible video formats for these devices. The output video files are Standard-Definition and High-Definition.
- Blu Ray DVD Ripper is especially designed for users of iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, Xbox, Zune, Wii, and other multimedia devices. Therefore, you can enjoy blu-ray DVDs on these digital devices at anyplace and anytime.
- Blu Ray Converter supports most HD/SD formats, including 3G2, 3GP, ASF, AVI, AVI HD, DivX, DV, FLV, H.264/MPEG-4, MOV, MP4, MPEG, MPEG2 HD, MPEG-2 TS HD, MPEG-4 TS HD, Quick Time HD, RMVB, SWF, TS, VOB, WMV, WMV HD, XviD, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC. Also, it supports popular audio and picture formats.
- On this Blu Ray Converter, there are numerous methods to edit the Blu-ray M2TS videos. For instance, you can add watermarks, adjust subtitles, clip, crop, edit frame effect and so on.
- Rip Blu-ray Movie to SD Video
Rip Blu-ray movie to SD videos like 3GP, AVI, DivX, FLV, H.264/AVC, MOV, MP4, MPEG, RM, WMV, XviD.
- Rip Blu-ray Movie to HD Video
Rip Blu-ray movies to HD videos like H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Apple TV h.264 720P, HD WMV, and MPEG2/MPEG-4 TS HD Video.
- Extract Blu-ray Audio
Extract audios such as AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP2, MP3, OGG, RA, SUN AU Format, WAV from Blu-ray movie, and convert them.
- Capture Blu-ray Movie Image
Capture images from Blu-ray movies by defining the specific interval and duration, and convert them.
- Compatible to Multimedia Devices
After converting Blu-ray, the output video formats are compatible with Apple TV, iPhone,iPod, NDS, PMP, PSP, Wii, Xbox, Zune and mobile phones.
- Video clipping
Clip the unwanted advertisements, features or trailers of videos in a Blu-ray disc.
- Video customization
There are numerous ways to customize video: crop the screen size, adjust saturation/brightness/contrast, add artistic effects and picture/text watermarks, change color and position of subtitle.
- Output file size
To make a whole Blu-ray movie to be playable on multimedia device, you can define the output file size with the built-in Bitrate Calculator.
- Trim, Crop, Merge and Split
The following actions are to edit a video, like trimming a desired M2TS video segment; cropping the image frame of a video to fit display screen; merging several clips into one; splitting a large clip into small ones.
- Personalize Watermarks and Effects
Allow you to add picture watermarks or text titles; add special artistic effects like gray, negative, old film to create a Hollywood style movie; adjust subtitles to the output movie.
- Run in the background
Run in the background to save CPU resources for other applications.
- After-done actions
Support after-done actions: automatically shut down, hibernate or quit after ripping.
|Video||M2TS (blu ray format)|
AVI, MPEG, WMV, MP4, FLV, H.264/MPEG-4, DivX, XviD, MOV, RMVB, ASF, 3GP, 3G2, SWF, VOB, TS, DV, Audio-Video Interleaved HD Video (*.avi),H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (*.mp4), MPEG2 HD Video (*.mpg; *.mpeg), MPEG-2 TS HD Video (*.ts), MPEG-4 TS HD Video (*.ts), Quick Time HD Video (*.mov), WMV HD Video (*.wmv)
|Audio||AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, APE, FLAC, M4A, MP2, MP3, OGG, RA, SUN AU Format, WAV, WMA|
|Image||BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG|
- OS: Microsoft® Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or newer)
- Processor: 1GHz AMD/Intel or above
- RAM: 256MB, 512MB RAM or above
- Free Hard Disk:30MB space for installation
- Graphic Card: graphics card of 16-bit or higher, resolution of Super VGA (800×600)
- Others: BD-ROM; AnyDVD HD v6.5 or above; UDF2.5 Driver (for Windows XP only)
The steps of converting Blu Ray files are very simple listed as follows:
- At first, you need to download the Blu Ray Converter from this site. Then, install and run it.
- Click “Add Folder” to load the files need to be converted.
- Choose the output format on the “Profile”. And choose output place on “Destination”.
- Once you want to edit the file, just click “Edit”. Or, you can choose the option of “Merge”.
- At last, start converting by the button “Converter”.
Tip 1. Users can take snapshot of the movies, and then convert them.
Tip 2. You can fill the subtitle and audio on the top.
Tip 3. Users can add watermarks and effects to the output files.
- iPod/iPhone Tools
- DVD/Blu Ray Tools
- Video Tools
- Audio Tools
- Mac Tools