- It is a problem to play AVCHD videos (MTS, M2TS, MOD) from AVCHD camcorder or DV onto common players or portable devices. Therefore, AVCHD Converter was created to convert AVCHD formats such as M2TS, MOD, MTS, TD, TOD, TRP, TS to popular video formats.
- In addition, AVCHD files from Canon, Sony, Panasonic, JVC, and AVCHD camcorder are able to be converted to AVI, DV, FLV, MOV, MP4, MPG, etc..
- Offering the best output quality and high speed, AVCHD Video Converter can extract audio from AVCHD video.
- With the help of AVCHD Video Converter, AVCHD files can be played on windows media player like iPod, iPad, iPhone, PSP and so on; be edited on windows movie maker like Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere etc.; be uploaded to websites like Youtube, Myspace, Yahoo etc..
- You can edit AVCHD files by methods of trimming, cropping, applying effect, merging, snapping, splitting, cutting, etc..
- Convert AVCHD Camcorder Videos
Convert videos like MTS/M2TS/MOD on AVCHD camcorders to 3GP, AVI, DivX, FLV, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPEG, RM, SWF, WMV, XviD and HD video formats.
- Support AVCHD Video cameras and DVs
Compatible with AVCHD video cameras or DVs including Canon, Hitachi, JVC, Panasonic, Sony (e.g. Canon HG10 AVCHD 40GB High Definition Camcorder, Hitachi DZBD10HA HD Camcorder, Panasonic HDC-SD9GK, Sony HDR-CX7E AVCHD 1080i).
- Extract Audio and convert
Extract audio from AVCHD videos and convert to AAC, AC3, M4A, MP3, OGG, RA, WAV and WMA.
- Convert Videos to Images
Convert videos captured on camcorder to images like BMP, GIF JPG, or PNG format.
- AVCHD videos can be played on Apple TV, BlackBerry, Creative Zen, iPhone, iPod, iRiver, mobile phone, PS3, PSP, Xbox and other media devices.
- Transfer AVCHD videos to be played on iPad, iPod, iPhone 4, iTunes and PSP.
- With technology of NVIDIA CUDA & ATI Stream encoding, the conversion speed is 5x faster. Moreover, AVCHD Converter can convert more than one file simultaneously.
- Join video clips or pictures into a large one, and add effects of transition.
- Crop a video frame to cut the unwanted borders, commercial logos, etc..
- Attach watermarks of picture or text; add subtitles and soundtrack and artistic effects like "mosaic", "negative", "old film", "sand", "snowflake".
- Split a large file into several smaller ones by defining the split time or size.
- Adjust brightness, contrast and saturation.
- With built-in Bitrate Calculator, AVCHD Video Converter lets you get the output file size you want.
- Preview the original and the edited videos in real-time.
- The output parameters can be sorted into different kinds, for example, audio channel, bit rate, codec, frame rate and sample rate. Of course, you can save new settings as your own conversion profile.
- Split a source file into several formats.
- Exit, shut down, hibernate, standby your system automatically after converting.
- Run in the background to save the resource of computer.
- With a built-in resizable player, you can preview video files. While previewing, you can capture the pictures and save them as BMP, GIF JPG, or PNG.
- Provide various skins and languages such as Chinese, English, French, German and Japanese.
|Input||MTS, M2TS, MOD.|
|Output||3G2, 3GP, AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AVI, DIVX, DV, FLAC, FLV, M4A, M4V, MKA, MKV, MOV, MP2, MP3, MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPG, RM, RMVB, SWf, WAV, WMA, WMV, XVID
BMP, JPEG, JPG, PNG.
- OS :Miscrosoft® Windows 7, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista.
- Processor :AMD® processor or above,1GHz Intel®.
- RAM :256MB, 512MB RAM or above
- Free Hard Disk:50MB space for installation
- Graphic Card: 16-bit graphics card or higher, Super VGA (800X600) resolution
Q1. Can I save the profile with the defined settings to be a new one for later use?
A: Yes, this action can be done by the button of “Save As”. After finishing the converting, you can click this button. At this time, it allows you to rename or delete the profile. Saving the profile, you can use it in the future.
Q2. How to add text or image watermarks to the output video?
A: At first, you should highlight the file you want to add watermark to. Then, click “Effect” to follow the instructions. You should click “Watermark” to enter the setting page. After that, click “Add Text Watermark” or “Add Picture Watermark” to add watermarks. At last, you can choose to set the transparency, vertical position, horizontal position, etc..
- iPod/iPhone Tools
- DVD/Blu Ray Tools
- Video Tools
- Audio Tools
- Mac Tools